Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Sign from God?

A sign from god? Writing on the wall?

An addendum of sorts to the previous post:

I just responded to one of my Dear Reader's comments, and the word verification string of letters that was so-called "automatically" generated was .... hzzblha.

I kid you not.

Is that scary or what? The only thing missing was a few bars from The Twilight Zone. Does Blogspot.com know something that our intripid world leaders don't (or do but they're not saying)? Is god taking sides? I thought Yahweh was cheering for the Israelis and Allah was rooting for the home team? - oh right, they're the same entity. Never mind then. Perhaps the Hezbollah is now intercepting and manipulating our - or more importantly my - blogs? Maybe even recruiting on the internet using cunning subliminal methods ?

Beware! Beware!

No comments: