1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (grazie mille Boudreau Freret – I'm reluctant to delve too deeply into the reasons you tagged me, but I suspect that this was a pity-tag. Not that that makes me any less grateful.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Check. I don't really like the logo. Surely we could have done better, no?
3. Link to the person who nominated you. Didn't I just do that? Isn't that what Point #1 was all about? In my mind, this seems like a rather ham-fisted excuse to
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. I never lie. (Ooops! - was that number 1 already?)
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies, or who have outrageous truths to share. Check.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. Duhhhh ...
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. Natch.
Now for the challenge - let's see if you can separate the sheep from the goats:
1. I can’t brush my teeth in the bathroom; instead, I wander nomadically throughout my home as I brush brush brush. (I have no problems being stationary while I floss.) Now that we're in Iraq, I see this
2. When I was growing up, Eugene Levy was our family babysitter. Oddly - and to this day - my brother is often mistaken for Gene. Must be the unibrow.
3. My mouth (in which butter seldom melts) still calls itself home to a
4. I have a not well-kept secret passion for any book - fiction or non-fiction - about the Knights Templar, and by extension, the Crusades. Christ! - dress an orangutan in a flowing white mantle with a pretty red cross on it and
5. I love the film Ishtar. I
6. I am incredibly shy.
7. I can write (indeed I am remarkably dexterous) with both of my feet but amazingly, no one has offered to make a film about me. Admittedly my "penmanship" was much much better before my foot surgery of several years back but perhaps this particular footnote makes my toehold on writing all the more film-worthy.
And in random order, I give you the names (and links) of those
1. Mr. Words Worth
2. Dainty Ballerina
3. Amazing Susan @ Amazing Women Rock
5. Miss Footloose
6. Zehra Mustafa
7. Joanna @ popculturedivas and missculture
The game is afoot!